An utterly simple approach for effective client communication that drives repeat business.
There’s nothing worse than putting your all into your work only for the client to be disappointed. 9 out of 10 times, it isn’t your work but because expectations weren’t aligned. Clear communication is THE key to a successful working relationship, higher client satisfaction, and repeat business.
Each of the Client & Project Checklist for Food Bloggers includes everything you need to ask upfront for productive and more fruitful collaborations. This THREE-PART digital PDF can be easily edited to help you:
- Confirm the client’s brand and priorities to establish yourself as a value-added member of their team.
- Establish clear timeframes around scope and deliverables to keep channels of communications open.
- Answer questions about exclusivity, content rights, and other facts that affect pricing so you get the amount you deserve.
- Deliberately plan your shot list to get the photos the client needs.
- Think through styling and props details to prevent reshoots.
- Set yourself up for success and to WOW clients!
About the Author
Hi! I’m Evan, the food photographer, stylist, and blogger behind add1tbsp —a food blog with drool-worthy recipes and practical food photography tips and advice. I’ve spent years learning the ins and outs of food photography. Now, I teach other photographers and bloggers how to create, style, and shoot beautiful and delicious recipes using the same resources I use every single day.
Food photography for food bloggers.