Join Evan Kalman (@add1tbsp) and Tenaya Darlington (@mmefromage) on Saturday, November 2nd for a one-of-a-kind food experience — the Fall Cocktails+Cheese workshop.
In this 4-hour workshop, students will learn how to pair, style, and shoot cheese with craft cocktails using the most exquisite seasonal, local product and unique styling elements. Students will learn through a combination of group discussion, instructor-led demos and individual shooting. The workshop will cover:
1. Understanding cheese basics
2. Crafting the perfect cocktail
3. Lighting the scene using natural light
4. Styling & composing elements to tell a food story
5. TWO LIVE styling & shooting demos — craft cocktails and cheeseboards
6. Individual time to shoot a personalized cocktail and cheeseboard
Each student will be provided with photography surfaces and abundant styling props including flatware, glassware, plates, linens, and kitchen options. Lunch, snacks, and beverages provided.
Workshop Limited to 10 Students for an intimate hands-on experience!
Some of our amazing sponsors
Collective Creamery — a women-powered artisan cheese share subscription
Bluecoat by Philadelphia Distilling — the original, American dry gin
Harlow Grey — a wanderlust collection of homes
Opinel — Savoie France