Join Evan Kalman (@add1tbsp) and Tenaya Darlington (@mmefromage) for a one-of-a-kind food experience — the Fall Cocktails+Charcuterie workshop.
In this 4-hour workshop, students will learn how to pair, style, and shoot artisanal meat and cheese with craft cocktails using the most exquisite seasonal, local product and unique styling elements. Students will learn through a combination of group discussion, instructor-led demos and individual shooting. The workshop will cover:
1. Understanding cheese basics
2. Crafting the perfect cocktail
3. Lighting the scene using natural light
4. Styling & composing elements to tell a food story
5. TWO LIVE styling & shooting demos — craft cocktails and charcuterie
6. Individual time to shoot a personalized cocktail and charcuterie
Each student will be provided with photography surfaces and abundant styling props including flatware, glassware, plates, linens, and kitchen options. Lunch, snacks, and beverages provided.
Workshop Limited to 10 Students for an intimate hands-on experience!